HELLO SWEATER WEATHER!!
"Always be ready to have the time of your life."
--- Richard Branson
hard work and great art to make life not so serious." --- John Irving
At Wickwood guests have front
row seats to Saugatuck's most magnificent fall activities. Don't miss:
* One more long walk on the beach
or sliding down our extraordinary 200' Sand Dune.
* Meeting the new
owners at Upscale Mercantile. Linda and Tom are treasures, their taste
* The thrill of a sunset sail on the Serenity with Sailing Saugatuck
with Megan and Dimitri.
* An afternoon at the show stopping Rebecca Lois Law exhibit and the
sculptures at Meijer
* Helping James with the harvest at Wyncroft Winery. Spectacular
* One more alfresco dinner at Bowdies savoring their magnificent
Tomahawk and Truffle
* Picking Honey Crisp Apples at Crane's and mastering the Corn Maze.
* The Popcorn Ice Cream drizzled with caramel sauce at The Guardian.
* A vineyard wagon tour at Fenn Valley.
* A quiet afternoon cruise down the river to the Big Lake with a Red
* Your own Gallery Stroll in Douglas and Saugatuck any day.
* Fireside stories at Virtue Cider.
* A drive or bike ride along Lakeshore Drive. Pretty Spectacular.
Prediction For Saugatuck:
Weeks of October 14 through October 27
Special Special for Newsletter Insider's Only
September 23, 2019 - April 16, 2020
See Wickwood's Last Minute Specials
Must BOOK DIRECT
by phone at 269.857.1465
Weekend availability 10/11, 10/25 --- Mid-week availability good ---
Time to think Holidays
"Let go and enjoy the ride because the ride takes you to some
--- Neil Gaiman
"Walk in someone else's shoes . . . or go barefoot! It
--- Anthony Bourdain
"Whenever the sun is shining, I feel obligated to play
--- Charles M. Schulz
"No season should have a plot. It should be filled with
--- Nora Ephron, Bridgehampton, 1985
"There is nothing left to worry about, the sun is still
here." --- Rupi Kaur
"I'd rather regret the things that I've done than regret
the things I haven't done."
--- Lucile Ball
Ye Old Wickwood Mulberry Tree
A Little Help, Please.
You might want one more chance to sit under our magnificent Mulberry
Tree this fall before it must go to that great Arbor in the Sky. We'd
love to have your suggestions as to how to make our Garden lovely anew.
Another tree cannot be planted. Giant 40-year-old roots, you understand.
All suggestions welcome and the selected suggestion wins
a weekend at Wickwood anytime they like.
"Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all
the other seasons." --- Jim Bishop
"Join us to watch the season change." ---
Julee and Bill
Inn | 510 Butler Street
| Saugatuck, MI 49453
Tel (800) 385-1174 |
Bill and Julee Rosso Miller, Proprietors